We're shipping to European Union, Australia and 10 more.
Ca. 1970s silk haori gown for women, in light green / mint green colour with asymmetric woven chrysanthemums motif at the back and sleeve in silver, red, gris, green.
Hand made in Japan from chirimen silk. Silk lining.
SiZE: One size fits XS/S/M. Dimensions: *measured laying flat:
1. Width sleeve edge to sleeve edge: 48.03" (122cm);
2. Width under sleeves from ca. 47 (laying flat, sides pulled together to meet, lapels turned in) to 59cm max. (laying flat, sides not meeting, lapels turned out) (18.5'' - 22'').
3. Shoulder width (seam to seam): 23.22" (59cm);
4. Sleeves: 18.1" (31cm) long (from shoulder seam to edge of sleeve)
5. Length shoulder - hem: 28.7" (75cm);
Weight : 520g
CONDITION*: good used condition. No major damages or major stains. Minor flaws include: tiny rust spot on edge of sleeve; three very faint spots on right shoulder, not noticeable; a rust coloured thin line on right sleeve; a faint blueish mark on left shoulder. A small dark stain inside under the lining. Please see photos.
All our vintage garments have been cleaned (laundered or dry cleaned) and are stored folded in air tight containers. A degree of smell may be expected in any garment (even a new one) when first opening. Airing for a few days or spraying with a solution of water/vinegar should get rid of the smell.
HAORI: Haoris are lightweight jackets meant to be worn over kimonos and ususally not meant to be fastened or tied. There are two small fabric loops on the inside front of this haori where ties may be attached to hold the sides together. May be worn with a belt for a more formal look (belt shown in photos is not included).
Please read carefully item description above and shop policies before ordering. By placing an order you agree that you have read the item description and shop policies and accept them. Please contact us with any questions.