Pair of 1940s Art Deco Table Lamps. Metal, glass
Stunning 1940-50s bedside table lamps in Art Deco style with decorative metal bases, arms and caps. Direction of light can be adjusted.
Glass globe lampshades. Please note that the lampshades do not match. One lampshade is beige with brown 'marble veins'. The other is plain beige colour and appears to be a tiny bit smaller in diameter. (Please see a flaw (repair) on one of the lampshades as described further below under Conditions).
- DIMENSIONS: height of lamp ca. 20cm (7.87''), Bases: 15x10cm. weight ca. 0.7kg each, 1.4kg in total.
- CONDITION: good used. Scratches, tarnishing, rubbings on the bases that reveal greyish areas (shown in detail photo).
- FLAWED LAMPSHADE: The lampshade of one of the lamps has a crack that has been repaired (please see the repair shown in 6th photo), holds together well. This crack is not visible if turned down towards the base of the lamp; and the lamp is fully functional. This flaw is reflected in the price.
- ELECTRICS: The lamps works, have been rewired in the past with black cables that appear sound, European two-pin plugs. Lamps are wired for European mains 210-250V. We have no manufacturer's specifications / guarantees or warranties for this item. All lamps are old and used, sold 'as is' and must be checked by an electrician prior to use. Take standard Edison screw cap bulbs E27 (40w or lower). Light bulbs are standard and are not included to reduce weight and cost of shipping.
- SHIPPING: Registered shipping with tracking from Ireland via An Post. Costs: Ireland and NI: €15, UK: €21, rest of the world €30. Shipping overages will be refunded. Expedited/ DHL courier shipping is optional, available upon request.
- AGREEMENT TO T&Cs: Please read carefully item description above and shop policies before ordering. By placing an order you agree that you have read item description and shop policies and accept them. Import taxes and duties are the responsibility of the buyer.
Please note: glass lampshades will be packed separately if necessary for their safety in transit and will need to be reassembled. Please contact me with any queries