We're shipping to European Union, Australia and 10 more.
Vintage Silk wedding Kimono, women's silk Gown, teal, green kimono, full length kimono, floral, Tall, one size XS/ Small/ Medium
1970s woman's kimono made entirely from silk. An organic pattern of white, yellow, mint green branches over teal-green speckled background. In addition to the printed motif the silk has a lattice texture. Stitched entirely by hand in Japan in ca. 1970s from a soft medium weight silk.
Fully lined with very soft off-white silk. The lining is dip-dyed with a striking ombre red outline along the hem and sides.
May be worn loose or with a belt (not included). This breathtaking pure silk kimono gown would make a perfect, unique wedding gift, birthday, Mother's day gift, etc and is a far better alternative to high street gowns.
• CONDITION*: Excellent with the exception of a very faint discolouration on front collar, this is hardly noticeable upon close inspection (shown in the photo of the collar).
• SIZE: One size fits XS /Small /Medium. please check against the actual dimensions:
• DIMENSIONS (laying flat):
Shoulder to hem : 153.5cm. Width Sleeve to Sleeve: 127cm. Sleeve length: 47cm. Weight: 0.88kg
• COMPOSITION : outer: 100% Silk. lining: 100% silk.
• CARE: Dry clean. Surface wipe.
(Although kimonos are not designed to be washed, we believe that as with all silk garments It is always possible that this garment can withstand hand washing. it is worth testing a small area to find out.)
• *General Note on vintage clothing: While all our vintage garments have been cleaned (laundered or dry cleaned) and are properly stored folded in air tight containers, a degree of smell may be expected in any garment (even a new one) when first opening. Airing for a few days or spraying with a solution of water/vinegar should get rid of the smell.
•SHIPPING: Registered shipping from Ireland 1-3 business days after cleared payment received. Signature required.
Shipping within Ireland: 12eur, EU: 17eur, world: 21eur. shipping overages will be refunded.
• AGREEMENT T&Cs: please read carefully item description above and shop policies before ordering. By placing an order you agree that you have read the item description and shop policies and accept them. If there is anything I can help you with please contact me.