Vintage silk kimono /Gown. Ombre blue hand painted Tiger
Ca. 1960s silk kimono, ombre blue/ grey full length kimono featuring a hand painted tiger at the back
• SIZE: One size fits XS /Small /Medium. please check against the actual dimensions:
• DIMENSIONS (measured flat): length : 142cm. Width Sleeve to Sleeve: 132cm. Sleeve length: 46cm. Weight: 0.52kg
• CONDITION*: good used. please note there are areas of faint discolourations towards the hem; a discolouration along a fold line. Please see photos.
• COMPOSITION : outer: 100% Silk. lining: 100% silk.
MORE DETAILS: Japanese kimono made entirely from silk. Light blue at the top changing to an ombre dip-dyed darker blue towards the hem, Navy lapels. Hand painted barking tiger against bamboo at the back.
This kimono is smooth and lightweight, extremely tactile, a pleasure to wear. Made by hand.
Fully lined with soft light grey silk.
May be worn loose or with a belt (belt is not included). This breathtaking pure silk kimono gown would make a perfect, unique wedding gift, birthday, Mother's day gift, etc and is a far better alternative to high street gowns.
• CARE: Dry clean. Surface wipe.
(Although kimonos are not designed to be washed, we believe that as with all silk garments It is always possible that this garment can withstand hand washing. it is worth testing a small area to find out.)
• *General Note on vintage clothing: While all our vintage garments have been cleaned (laundered or dry cleaned) and are properly stored folded in air tight containers, a degree of smell may be expected in any garment (even a new one) when first opening. Airing for a few days or spraying with a solution of water/vinegar should get rid of the smell.
•SHIPPING: Registered shipping from Ireland 1-3 business days after cleared payment received. Signature required.
• AGREEMENT T&Cs: please read carefully item description above and shop policies (here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/projectsarafan/policy ) before ordering. By placing an order you agree that you have read the item description and shop policies and accept them. If there is anything I can help you with please contact me.
Hand made in Japan from silk, including lining.