Vintage Silk wedding tomesode (a formal woman's Kimono), length 160cm, one size fits all between XS/ S to Medium
• DIMENSIONS (laying flat):
Sleeves from base of collar to edge of sleeve: 57cm long
Width (measured flat under the sleeves/ at chest): ca. 64cm ('')
Shoulder to hem length : 160cm
Weight: approx 1.5kg
• CONDITION*: good used. Please note the following flaws: discolouration of the black colour - black has become lighter and in places there are yellowish discolouration areas (along seams, edge of sleeves, at fold lines (around the neck at the front on lapels). These areas blend in well because they are even and uniform, visible upon close inspection. Some stains /spots on the colour motif. Please see photos. the lining is bright and clean with the exception of a hint of staining at the very hem. These flaws are reflected in the price.
• *General Note on vintage clothing: While all our vintage garments have been cleaned (laundered or dry cleaned) and are stored folded in air tight containers, a degree of smell may be expected in any garment (even a new one) when first opening. Airing for a few days or spraying with a solution of water/vinegar should get rid of the smell.
• COMPOSITION : outer& lining: Silk
• CARE: Dry clean.
•SHIPPING: Registered shipping with tracking from Ireland via An Post. (tracking is not supported in all countries, e.g. Canada and Australia)
This breathtaking pure silk kimono gown would make a perfect unique wedding gift, birthday, Mother's day gift, or gift for any occasion and is a far better alternative to high street gowns.
• AGREEMENT T&Cs: please read carefully item description above and shop policies before ordering. By placing an order you agree that you have read the item description and shop policies and accept them. If there is anything I can help you with please contact me.